Have you ever wondered what elephants really get up to when no one is looking? The cheeky elephants from the Secret Life of Elephants picture books by Glenn are back. This time they are enjoying their yoga practice in the jungle while no one is looking. Join them on their adventure and see what stories you can create as you colour their attempts at their yoga poses. Remember yoga is all about the journey and not the destination.
This Yoga Kids Colouring Book features the elephants attempting 17 different yoga asanas (poses) that can be used in a kids yoga class. Create a wonderful story around these clever elephants and use these colouring pages to reinforce the yoga principles worked on in class. You might also create a term of yoga classes using this theme and build on it each week, adding in a new picture each week. There are so many uses.
This is a Digital Product. There will be no item shipped from this order. You will receive a link to download your product.
You may wonder what colouring has to do with a yoga practice that is supposed to be all about stretching and moving your body, breathing and relaxation. Did you know that colouring is actually a yogic practice too?
There are many colouring designs available that can be used including yoga poses, animals or objects related to yoga poses, or mandalas, with or without affirmations. Colouring is a form of meditation as it is a practice that helps to focus and quiet the mind. Colouring is not only for children. The benefits of colouring can be just as great for adolescents, adults and kids alike.
The benefits of this practice of mindful colouring include:
- increasing focus and attention, when colouring, the mind is focused and attention is used to colour within small spaces
- encouraging the yoga practice of mindfulness and developing the ability to focus on the present moment
- developing creativity and imagination, no two colourings will turn out the same providing time and space to calm the body and mind, a great tool to learn at any age developing social skills, by allowing an opportunity to chat together while enjoying an experience
- reducing stress and anxiety, as it is a form of meditation
The colouring books can be used for any age, as the children will adapt themselves as to how detailed they want to colour. The books are perfect for kids yoga teachers, classroom teachers, parents and health practitioners for fun ways to reinforce yoga practices and ideas in classes, homes or therapy sessions. They can also be used by adults if desired.
Please respect the following terms:
- Use the colouring books for personal use only.
- Print the digital colouring books to use in your home, classroom, studio, or health practice.
- Share your finished coloured pictures on social media as long as you link to us using our hashtags #redbrushart and #essentialwellnessandlifestyle.
- Contact me directly for questions on multiple-use licenses.
- Give the colouring books to anyone else.
- Place the colouring books or any of its pages on the internet (even a personal, classroom or studio website)
- Share the products in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We hope you enjoy creating and reinforcing your yoga practice using this book. Please share your completed and coloured pages on our social media pages. Enjoy!
Please check back as new books will be added regularly.