This Easter Mandala Colouring Book features 5 Easter Mandalas and a a bonus 6 Easter Egg Colouring pages.
This is a Digital Product. There will be no item shipped from this order. You will receive a link to download your product.
You may wonder what the benefits of colouring are for adults and children. Did you know that colouring is actually a yogic practice too and there are many benefits for children and adults? many of these benefits are explained in this book.
Mandala colouring is a mindful practice. The benefits of this practice of mindful colouring include:
- increasing focus and attention, when colouring, the mind is focused and attention is used to colour within small spaces
- encouraging the yoga practice of mindfulness and developing the ability to focus on the present moment
- developing creativity and imagination, no two colourings will turn out the same providing time and space to calm the body and mind, a great tool to learn at any age developing social skills, by allowing an opportunity to chat together while enjoying an experience
- reducing stress and anxiety, as it is a form of meditation
The colouring books can be used for any age, as the children will adapt themselves as to how detailed they want to colour. The books are perfect for kids yoga teachers, classroom teachers, parents and health practitioners for fun ways to develop mindfulness and calmness. They can also be used by adults if desired.
Please respect the following terms:
- Use the colouring books for personal use only.
- Print the digital colouring books to use in your home, classroom, studio, or health practice.
- Share your finished coloured pictures on social media as long as you link to us using our hashtags #redbrushart and #essentialwellnessandlifestyle.
- Contact me directly for questions on multiple-use licenses.
- Give the colouring books to anyone else.
- Place the colouring books or any of its pages on the internet (even a personal, classroom or studio website)
- Share the products in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We hope you enjoy creating using this book. Please share your completed and coloured pages on our social media pages. Enjoy!